The controller for the processing of your data is Fondazione I.S.I. (hereinafter referred to as “we”).
If you have any question you can write us at our address Via Chisola n. 5, cap 10126, Torino, Italy or to the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hereby inform you that we will process your data lawfully and fairly in full respect of your rights and, in particular, your privacy, according to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter “Regulation”) and other applicable laws and regulations.
We will process the following data:
Browsing data – When you connect to our system, this might automatically record information that your device sends us. This information may relate to the content loaded, the steps taken, the IP address and MAC address from which you are connecting, the operating system and the language of your device, date and time of your connection, your position.
Contact information and communications – When you send us your contact details (email, etc.) and an email or other communication, we will record your contact details and communication.
Cookies – When you use our services, we can send to your device one or more cookies (small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters):
- cookie analytics, that is cookies that allow us to understand how the site is used by users by processing aggregate and anonymous data,
- third-party cookies, that is cookies of sites or web servers other than the one hosting our service, used, with your consent, for own purposes of such third parties.
PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASES FOR THE PROCESSING
Your personal data will be processed with the following purposes:
- to provide you with our services according to point (b) of Article 6(1) of the Regulation,
- to evaluate and improve our services and develop new ones, pursuing this legitimate interest according to point (f) of Article 6(1) of the Regulation,
- to protect the technical functioning of our system, pursuing this legitimate interest according to point (f) of Article 6(1) of the Regulation,
- to fulfill legal obligations and/or comply with orders from public authorities, including the judicial authorities, according to point (c) of Article 6(1) of the Regulation,
- to process and diffuse statistics and graphic representations but only in aggregate and anonymous form, pursuing this legitimate interest according to point (f) of Article 6(1) of the Regulation.
We might also process your personal data to inform you about our services and news on our site, pursuing this legitimate interest according to point (f) of Article 6(1) of the Regulation.
COMMUNICATION TO THIRD PARTIES
We may communicate your your data:
- to third parties who work with us and deal with phases of the processes necessary for the proper performance of our activities,
- to third parties to comply with legal obligations, to comply with orders from public authorities, including the judicial authorities, and / or to protect ours rights or third parties under law.
TRANSFER PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE THE EU
Your data will be transferred outside the EU and in particular:
in the United States, based on the Commission’s adequacy decision no. 2016/1250 accessible at the URL: http://data.europa.eu/eli/dec_impl/2016/1250/oj.
PERIOD OF STORING
Your contact details and communications will be stored for the time necessary to meet your request and for any additional time necessary to use the data to protect your and/or our rights, and/or rights of third parties.
We remind you that, according to the Regulation, you are entitled:
- to obtain access to your personal data according to Article 15 of the Regulation,
- to obtain the correction of your personal data according to Article 16 of the Regulation,
- to obtain the erasure of your personal data according to Article 17 of the Regulation,
- to obtain restriction of processing of your personal data according to Article 18 of the Regulation,
- to object to processing of your personal data based on point (f) of Article 6(1) of the Regulation (to evaluate and improve services and to develop new ones, to protect the technical functioning of our system) according to Article 21 of the Regulation,
- the portability of your personal data according to Article 20 of the Regulation,
- to lodge a complaint with the Italian Privacy Authority according to Article 77 of the Regulation.
You can control and / or delete the cookies as you like – to learn more, please visit the website www.allaboutcookies.org.
You can select which cookies to enable through the appropriate procedure provided below, as well as delete cookies already on your device and set most browsers to block its installation.
Most browsers allow you to:
- view the cookies and delete them individually,
- block third-party cookies,
- block cookies for particular sites,
- block the installation of all cookies,
- delete all cookies when you close your browser.
If you choose to remove or not to enable:
- technical cookies, you may not be able to use the site, to view the contents and make use of its services,
- the other cookie (functionality, analytics and/or third-party cookies), certain services or certain features of the site may not be available or not work properly and you could be forced to change or manually enter some information or preferences each time you visit the site.
THIRD PARTY SERVICES THAT INSTALL COOKIES
We will not use or allow third parties to use the statistical analysis tools to find or collect identifiable information about you. Google may transfer to third parties the information collected by Google Analytics where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
According to the terms of the Google Analytics service, Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.