GLEAMviz Simulator 4.1: new visualization features!
A new release of the GLEAMviz Simulator client is available, version 4.1, which features some extra data visualizations.
- Additional demographic and health-related informations in the city info popups:
- Average number of hospital beds per 1000 inhabitants
- Average number of physicians per 1000 inhabitants
- Average distribution of the population into age brackets
- Visualization of the cumulative individual transitions on the map as an alternative option to new transitions.
- Intuitive highlight of the census basins associated to each city/airport.
Some minor bugs have been fixed as well, providing a better usability both of the simulations builder and of the geographic mapping.
The updated version of the manual is available for download: GLEAMviz simulator client manual v4.1.